Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

This is what I see out of my kitchen window..

My backyard view…


 Just thought I would show you a picture of our view from our back yard.

I love living in the country!!  It is so peaceful out here.  I have lived here for longer than in the city and I hope we never have to go back. There is so much room for the children to play when they come over. That fence used to keep our horses. We also had chickens. I loved having the animals here but we don't have enough time right now.  I would love to have them again one day. I can always go to my daughters farm to visit.  She has horses, chickens, ducks, turkeys, sheep, goats and mini pigs. Not to mention a few dogs.

Everywhere we look out here is beautiful !! 

                  ~~Annabell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message.....